Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||3 January 1918|
|Died||10 February 2005(aged 87)|
Nils Ørvik (3 January 1918 – 10 February 2005) was a Norwegian historian, born in Skåtøy. He was appointed professor of international politics at the Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario in 1973.
- Norsk militær i Sverige. 1951.
- Sikkerhetspolitikken 1920–38. 1960–1961. (two volumes)
- Fears and Expectations. 1972.
- Sicherheit auf Finnisch. 1972.
- Northern Development – Northern Security. 1983..
|This biographical article about a Norwegian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|