Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Nima Chhiring Lama|
|Born||Subarnapur, Parsa , Nepal|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, musician, actor|
Nima was born in Subarnapur, Parsa of Nepal.[when?] His family migrated to Parsa from Mudhe, Sindhupalchok before he was born. He is married to Sheli Thapa Magar.[when?] The couple have two children.
- Suna Suna (1994)
- Memories (1996)
- Huri Batas (2000)
- Lolita (2002)
- Faith (2004)
- Pride (2006)
- Rangau Ki Ma (2011)
- A collection album Best of Nima Rumba was released in 2002.
- Some of his popular songs are " Catwalk ", " Lolita ", " Block Hill ", " Huri Bataas ", " E Kanchi ", " Samjhera Ti din Haru ", " Anjaan Mayalu ",Aau Aauna, " Saanjhma Pani ", " Meri Priyasi ", " Aauna Sangai Naachau ", " Preeti Basyo "," Ek Fera " and " Rangau Ki Ma "
- "5 things about Nima Rumba". myrepublica.com. Archived from the original on 23 November 2008.
- "Nima Rumba". DHAKATOPI.COM.
- "Biography of Nima Rumba; An Aspiring Singer of Nepal". inheadline.com.
|This Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|