Nimatullah, also spelled Ni'matullāh, Nematollah etc. (Arabic: نعمة الله ) is a male Muslim given name, is used mostly in Arabic speaking countries, also used by Arabic-speaking Christians.
It is composed of the elements Nimat, meaning blessing and Allah, meaning of God.
- Shah Ni'matullah Wali (1330–1431), Islamic scholar and Sufi poet
- Nimat Allah al-Harawi (fl. 1613-1630), author of a Persian language epic history of the Afghans
- Nimattullah Kassab Al-Hardini (ca. 1808-1858), Lebanese Roman Catholic saint
- Hajj Nematollah (1871-1919), Kurdish-Persian mystic poet and historian
- Nematollah Nassiri (1911—1979) director of SAVAK, the Iranian intelligence agency
- Nematollah Salehi Najafabadi (1923/24-2006), Iranian cleric
- Nematollah Gorji (1926–2000), Iranian theatre and film actor
- Nematullo Quttiboev (born 1973), Uzbek footballer
- Nematullah Shahrani, Afghan scholar and politician
- Abu Eesa Niamatullah, British imam and lecturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|