Nimbus Mono L
|Designer(s)||URW Studio (Adobe Studio); GPL version published also by Valek Fillipov|
Nimbus Mono is a monospaced typeface created by URW Studio in 1984, and eventually released under the GPL and AFPL (as Type 1 font for Ghostscript) in 1996 and LPPL in 2009. It features Normal, Bold, Italic, and Bold Italic weights, and is one of several freely licensed fonts offered by URW++. Although not exactly the same, Nimbus Mono has metrics and glyphs that are very similar to Courier and Courier New.
- Tex Gyre Cursor is a derivative of Nimbus Mono L with additional glyphs.
- "Nimbus Mono L". URW++. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Finally! Good-quality free (GPL) basic-35 PostScript Type 1 fonts., archived from the original on 2002-10-23, retrieved 2010-05-06
- Finally! Good-quality free (GPL) basic-35 PostScript Type 1 fonts. (TXT), retrieved 2010-05-06
- "Fonts and TeX". 2009-12-19. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Five years after: Report on international TEX font projects (PDF), 2007, retrieved 2010-05-06
- URW++ making original 35 fonts available under LPPL, retrieved 2010-05-06
- ghostscript-fonts-std-4.0.tar.gz - GhostScript 4.0 standard fonts - AFPL license, 1996-06-28, archived from the original (TAR.GZ) on 2011-04-24, retrieved 2010-05-06
- ghostscript-fonts-std-6.0.tar.gz - GhostScript 6.0 standard fonts - GPL license, 1999-12-22, archived from the original (TAR.GZ) on 2011-04-24, retrieved 2010-05-06
- "Ghostscript SVN - URW fonts". Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "Debian package - gsfonts". Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- Nimbus Mono L - commercial version
- Nimbus Mono L on MyFonts
- Ghostscript Git - URW fonts (Type 1, OTF and TTF)
- Ghostscript changelog (includes changes in Ghostscript Nimbus fonts)
- Fonts and font facilities supplied with Ghostscript