January 14, 1992 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Manager||CODE Management Amsterdam
Next Model Management
Nimuë Smit (born January 14, 1992) is a Dutch fashion model.
Smit was discovered by CODE Management in Amsterdam. Although at the time she was planning to become a doctor, Smit went to Milan in 2008 and she was cast as the face of Prada, Armani, Burberry, Anna Sui and Topshop as well as appearing in several stories in Vogue. In 2010 she moved to New York City and she started to appear on the covers of Elle, Glamour, Marie Claire and Spur Magazine. She regularly modeled for fashion houses such as Prada, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, and Louis Vuitton. In September 2011 she posed for Massimo Dutti.
- "Nimuë Smit". Fashion Model Directory.
- "Nimuë Smit - model profile". New York Magazine.
- Nimue Smit at the Fashion Model Directory
- Nimue Smit profile at NYmag.com
- Nimue Smit photos at Style.com (archived at the Wayback Machine)
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|