Nina Brohus Agdal
26 March 1992
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Eye color||Brown |
Nina Brohus Agdal (born 26 March 1992) is a Danish model known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and, alongside Chrissy Teigen and Lily Aldridge, appeared on the 50th anniversary cover in 2014.
Agdal was discovered while on a street in her home town. Having no modeling experience, she entered the Elite Model Look competition. She did not win, but did then sign with Elite Models Copenhagen and continued school until she was 18. After graduation, she moved to the United States, after which her modeling career blossomed. She has modeled for Billabong, Victoria's Secret, Adore Me, Bebe Stores and Calzedonia. She has also been in fashion editorials for Vogue Mexico, Elle, Cosmopolitan and CR fashion book by Carine Roitfeld. In 2012, she made her first appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and was subsequently named the issue's "Rookie of the Year". She also appeared on the cover of Maxim magazine for its March issue in 2017. In 2014, she appeared on the 50th anniversary cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue with Chrissy Teigen and Lily Aldridge, which she regards as the "highlight" of her modeling career.
- "Nina Agdal". Fashion Model Directory. Archived from the original on 17 March 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- "SI Swimsuit Hotties Bare All About Being Cover Models". AOL/YouTube. 7 March 2014. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- Tamburro, Paul (3 February 2017). "Meet Your New Favorite Woman on the Internet" Archived 25 August 2017 at the Wayback Machine. CraveOnline.
- Sadick, Sydney (7 August 2015). "Nina Agdal’s Supermodel Moves At SLT". The Daily Front Row.
- "The Rookies Class Of 2012". Sports Illustrated. 17 February 2012. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Nina Agdal she grew up in Hillerød, Denmark, and has modeled for Billabong, Victoria's Secret, Bebe Stores and Calzedonia - Hot Fitness Girl". Hot Fitness Girl. 13 December 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- Hendrix, Kelsey. "Nina Agdal is the new face of Adore Me Swimwear". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- Luciani, Jene (11 October 2012). "Bikini Body Secrets from Sport's Illustrated Model Nina Agdal". Shape. Fit & Famous (blog). Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Murphy, Meaghan (1 February 2013). "Nina Agdal follows Kate Upton as Carl's Jr., spokesmodel, lands Super Bowl commercial". Fox News. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Carl's Jr. Releases New Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich, With Swimsuit Model Nina Agdal (VIDEO)". The Huffington Post. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Ward, Michelle (13 February 2014). "Lily Aldridge, Chrissy Teigen & Nina Agdal Grace Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit Issue!". People. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nina Agdal.|