This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Nina Micaela Kinert|
|Also known as||Nina K|
|Born||26 September 1983|
|Associated acts||Ane Brun, Tomas Barfod|
In 2004 she released her first album Heartbreaktown on her own label Another Records. The following EP Visitor and the album Let There Be Love were issued on the Swedish branch of V2 Records in 2005. In 2006-07 she was featured by Norwegian singer Ane Brun on her concert tours (Live in Scandinavia, 2007).
Beside the support of the already established Brun, Kinert rose to prominence in 2007 following the use of her song "Through Your Eyes" in a worldwide publicity campaign for the Swedish car company SAAB (a song she did not write, but lent her voice to).
In November 2010, she released Red Leader Dream, an album inspired by the Star Wars trilogy. It was issued by her new own label NinkinaRecordings.
- Heartbreaktown (Another, 2004)
- Visitor (EP, V2 Sweden, 2005)
- Let There Be Love (V2, 2005. Re-released with bonus track "Through Your Eyes" in 2007)
- Pets & Friends (Another, 2008)
- Red Leader Dream (Ninkina, 2010)
- On Ice (Ninkina, 2015)
- Romantic (Ninkina, 2018)
- Måns Wallgren (20 November 2015). "Veckans sthlmare: Nina Kinert". DN.SE (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 8 February 2016. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Nanushka Yeaman (9 May 2008). "Jakten på spänning håller i sig". DN.se (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 8 February 2016. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nina Kinert.|
- Official website with links to Facebook and Instagram.
- Nina Kinert at Myspace
- Nina Kinert discography at Discogs
|This article about a Swedish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|