From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ning may refer to:
- Ning (website), online platform for people to create their own social networks
- Ning (surname), surname of Chinese descent
- Ning River, tributary of Mei River, originating and running through Xingning, China
- Ning County, county in Gansu, China
- Ningxia, abbreviated as Ning, Hui autonomous region of China
- Nanjing, abbreviated as Ning, capital of Jiangsu Province, China
- Zhu Quan (1378–1448), the Prince of Ning, 17th son of the Hongwu Emperor of the Ming dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.