From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ninja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ninja was a secret agent or mercenary of feudal Japan specializing in unorthodox arts of war.
Ninja may also refer to:
- Ninja (album), an album by Christina Aguilar
- Ninja (film), a 2009 film by Isaac Florentine
- Ninja (militia), a militia in the Republic of the Congo
- Ninja (playground game)
- NINJA Loan, for "No Income No Job or Asset", a term related to the US subprime mortgage crisis, see No Income No Asset
- Kawasaki Ninja, several series of Japanese sport bikes
- Sega Ninja a.k.a. The Ninja or Ninja Princess, a video game
- The Ninja (novel) by Eric Van Lustbader
- Ninja-IDE, an Integrated development environment for Python applications
- Ninjas in Pyjamas, Swedish professional video game esports team
- .ninja, a generic top-level domain
- Ninja (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
- Ninja (Six Flags St. Louis)
- Blue Hawk (roller coaster), formerly known as Ninja at Six Flags Over Georgia
- Ninja (Die Antwoord), a South African rapper
- Ninja (British rapper) Nkechi Ka Egenamba in the band "The Go! Team"
- Ninja Sarasalo, the Finnish model and singer Ninja Bettina Elisabeth Sarasalo
- Bert Batawang or the Ninja, boxer
- Murilo Rua or Ninja, MMA fighter
- Ninja in popular culture
- Ninja Warrior (disambiguation)
- Ninja miner, a Mongolian small-scale gold miner
- List of ninja films
- Modern Schools of Ninjutsu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ninja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.