Nino Muñoz is a Chilean-Canadian photographer.
In 1999, Muñoz's got his first professional assignment: shooting a fashion story for British Vogue with Gisele Bündchen. In 2008, Muñoz and Bündchen collaborated to celebrate the 30th anniversary of American Photo magazine. Muñoz has continued to work with Bündchen throughout his career and has photographed some of Hollywood's finest such as, Tom Cruise, Hilary Swank, Leonardo DiCaprio, Julianne Moore, Don Cheadle, Adrien Brody, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sam Rockwell, Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Daniel Craig, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
In a story on Muñoz called "Coasting West," the photography journal PhotoIcon wrote: "The extensive beaches of Southern California and the glitter of Los Angeles was a spiritual homecoming for Nino Muñoz. His experience of New York's fashion world made the move to photographing the Hollywood celebrity circuit a natural progression—and Nino's natural charm and warm personality has made him a popular society snapper in Hollywood."
A selection of Muñoz's photographs were on view in the "Beauty CULTure" exhibit at the Annenberg Space for photography in Los Angeles in 2012.
Muñoz has volunteered his time to the non-profit organization the Art of Elysium, and in 2007, he joined forces with them and French Connection to host an exhibit of his photos, the proceeds of which benefited the Art of Elysium.
Muñoz is represented in the US by Stockland Martel.
In Europe & Asia, Muñoz is represented by Terrie Tanaka Management.
- "Nino Munoz". Nino Munoz. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "The Art of Gisele | Popular Photography". Popphoto.com. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- November 2012 "Nino Muñoz at Whitezine" Check
- "PHOTOICON GALLERIES: Nino Muñoz Coasting West". Photoicon.com. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- November 2012 ""Gisele Bündchen at the Annenberg: "I Am My Worst Critic" "" Check
|url=value (help). horizontal tab character in
|title=at position 59 (help)
- "Nino Muñoz". Theartofelysium.org. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- “The Art of Gisele: An Exclusive 30th Anniversary Showcase,” American Photo, December 16, 2008
- “Nino Muñoz: Coasting West,” photoicon.com
- Nino Muñoz exhibition at The Art of Elysium Gallery
- “Ali Larter’s Art Pick: Nino Muñoz’s ‘Surf Break in Maine, 2005,’” Clothes Off Our Back, May 31, 2009
- "Beauty's Sharp Edges". The New York Times Lens Blog
- Nino Muñoz official site
- Nino Muñoz Facebook Page
- StocklandMartel Blog Spotlight: Nino Muñoz
- Vogue Korea feat. Gisele directed by Nino Muñoz
- Muse Magazine feat. Gisele directed by Nino Muñoz
- True Religion Jeans Spring 2010 Ad directed by Nino Muñoz
- True Religion Jeans Fall 2010 Ad directed by Nino Muñoz