|Full name||Therese Ninon Abena|
|Date of birth||5 September 1994|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 June 2015 (UTC)
As of June 2015, Abena has made 3 appearances for the Cameroon women's national football team, and was also part of the Cameroon squad at the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, although she didn't make an appearance. She played in the final of the 2015 African Games, which Cameroon lost to Ghana. In 2018, Abena scored two goals as Cameroon beat Mali 4-2 to qualify for the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup in France.
- "FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019™ List of Players - Cameroon" (PDF). FIFA. 27 May 2019. p. 4. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
- Billy Haisley. "Cameroon Aren't Contenders Yet, But They're On Their Way". Screamer.
- "WomenSoccer.com.au - 2015 - May". womensoccer.com.au.
- "FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015™ - Matches - FIFA.com". FIFA.com.
- "AFRICAN GAMES WOMEN BRAZZAVILLE 2015". Confederation of African Football. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- Cavell, Nick (30 November 2018). "Cameroon beat Mali 4-2 to clinch place at Women's World Cup". BBC Sport. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- Grainey, Tim (18 December 2018). "The Week in Women's Football: Spain's U17 World Cup triumph; Nigeria crowned AFCON champions; The Oceania solution;". Tribal Football. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Cameroon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|