Jump to navigation Jump to search
NIPA, Nipa or nipah may refer to:
- Nipa palm, Nypa fruticans
- Nipa grass, Distichlis palmeri
- Nipa hut, a type of stilt house indigenous to the cultures of the Philippines
- Nipah virus, a Henipavirus
- National Income and Product Accounts (United States)
- National IT Industry Promotion Agency (South-Korea)
- National Institute of Public Administration (Malaysia)
- National Institute of Public Administration (Pakistan)
- National Institute of Professional Accountants
- Nipa, a Barangay in Palapag, Philippines
- Nipa, a village in Southern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nipa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.