|Niphanda asialis Thailand|
Niphanda is a genus of butterfly in the family Lycaenidae and only member of the Niphandini tribe. The members (species) of this genus are found in the Indomalaya ecozone and the Palearctic ecozone. The genus was erected by Frederic Moore in 1875.
- Niphanda asialis (de Nicéville, 1895) India to Peninsular Malaya, South Yunnan, Sumatra, Java
- Niphanda cymbia de Nicéville, 
- Niphanda fusca (Bremer & Grey, 1853) Amur, Ussuri, Transbaikalia, NorthEast China, Japan
- Niphanda stubbsi Howarth, 1956 Peninsular Malaya.
- Niphanda tessellata Moore,  Burma, Thailand, Malay Peninsula, Sundaland,Philippines
- Niphanda anthenoides Okubo, 2007 Philippines (Mindanao)
- Niphandini, TolWeb
|This Polyommatinae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|