|Founded||as Satoh Denki Kogyosho (August 1931)|
|Headquarters||Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8605, |
(President and CEO)
|Revenue||¥161,881 million (2023)|
|¥12,940 million (2023)|
|¥2,273 million (2023)|
|Total assets||¥162,741 million (2023)|
|Total equity||¥50,257 million (2023)|
Number of employees
|6,045 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2023)|
|Footnotes / references|
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation (日本ケミコン株式会社, Nippon Kemikon Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese corporation that produces capacitors and other discrete electronic components.
Nippon Chemi-Con was founded in 1931 by Toshio Satoh in Japan.
Nippon Chemi-Con has two wholly owned subsidiaries: United Chemi-Con (in the United States) and Europe Chemi-Con (in Germany).
- "Company Profile". Nippon Chemi-Con. Retrieved May 20, 2023.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asia. Nikkei, Inc. Retrieved May 20, 2023.
- "History of Nippon Chemi-Con". Nippon Chemi-Con. Retrieved September 23, 2021.
- JiJi (March 22, 2018). "EU fines Japanese firms over price-fixing cartel for capacitors". The Japan Times Online. The Japan Times. Archived from the original on June 13, 2018. Retrieved September 23, 2021.
- Europe Chemi-Con (Deutschland) GmbH. "About us". Europe Chemi-Con. Europe Chemi-Con (Deutschland) GmbH. Retrieved September 23, 2021.
Europe Chemi-Con (Deutschland) GmbH, located in Nuremberg, Germany, is the European subsidiary company of the Japan-based Nippon Chemi-Con Corp.