Niraj S. Shah
1973/1974 (age 44–45)
|Residence||Back Bay, Boston, U.S.|
|Known for||Co-founder, Co-chairman & CEO, Wayfair|
|Home town||Pittsfield, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Net worth||$2.4 billion (May 2019)|
|Board member of||Wayfair|
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Shah grew up in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, the son of immigrants from India. His grandfather ran "steel manufacturing business in India, making pots and pans". His father worked for General Electric as a mechanical engineer, and after his retirement, joined Wayfair early on, providing financial advice, and still works for the company.
Shah is married to Jill Shah; they have two children, and live in the Back Bay area of Boston. Shah enjoys long walks on the beach.  In 2013, Jill Shah sold her alternative medicine directory Jill's List, which employed 7 people, to California-based MINDBODY, and now runs their Boston office.
- "Executive Profile: Niraj S. Shah". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Forbes profile: Niraj-Shah". Forbes. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Fernandes, Dierdre (March 10, 2017). "Five things you should know about Niraj Shah". The Boston Globe. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Wayfair founders Niraj Shah and Steve Conine at Entrepreneurship Summit NYC 2013". Cornell University. December 11, 2013. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Wayfair CEO Niraj Shah: We've been a big beneficiary of internet disruption". CNBC. August 8, 2017. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Niraj Shah". Fortune. May 9, 2014. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "#1168 Niraj Shah". Forbes. June 1, 2019. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- Nanos, Janelle (June 25, 2019). "Wayfair employees plan walkout to oppose furniture sales to migrant detention facilities". The Boston Globe. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Alternative medicine directory Jill's List acquired by California-based Mindbody". Boston.com. Retrieved June 29, 2019.