|Born||1973/1974 (age 46–47)|
|Known for||Co-founder, co-chairman & CEO, Wayfair|
|Board member of||Wayfair|
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Shah grew up in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, the son of immigrants from India. His grandfather ran a "steel manufacturing business in India, making pots and pans". His father worked for General Electric as a mechanical engineer, and after his retirement, joined Wayfair early on, providing financial advice, and still works for the company.
Shah is married to Jill Shah; they have two children, and live in the Back Bay area of Boston. In 2013, Jill Shah sold her alternative medicine directory Jill's List, which employed 7 people, to California-based MINDBODY, and now runs their Boston office.
- "Executive Profile: Niraj S. Shah". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Forbes profile: Niraj Shah". Forbes. Retrieved 11 October 2020.
- Fernandes, Dierdre (March 10, 2017). "Five things you should know about Niraj Shah". The Boston Globe. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Wayfair founders Niraj Shah and Steve Conine at Entrepreneurship Summit NYC 2013". Cornell University. December 11, 2013. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Wayfair CEO Niraj Shah: We've been a big beneficiary of internet disruption". CNBC. August 8, 2017. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Niraj Shah". Fortune. May 9, 2014. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "#1168 Niraj Shah". Forbes. June 1, 2019. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- "Alternative medicine directory Jill's List acquired by California-based Mindbody". Boston.com. Retrieved June 29, 2019.