A not-for-profit Section 25 company, NirmaLabs was set up by Nirma Education and Research Foundation (NERF).
NirmaLabs is a brain child of Dr. Madhu Mehta (a father of telecom revolution in India).
The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, lists NirmaLabs as a Technology Business Incubator.
NirmaLabs' Spin off Companies:
- RapidRadio Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Acton Bio-tech
- Orizin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Axio Biosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Anaxee Tech Pvt. Ltd
- List of business incubators
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- Business plan
- Science park
- Venture capital
|This article about an Indian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|