Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nisa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nisa may refer to these following topics:
- Nısa, a village in Azerbaijan
- Nisa (Lycia), an ancient city now in Turkey
- Nisa, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Nisa, Portugal, a municipality in the district of Portalegre
- Nisa, Turkmenistan, an ancient city, first capital of the Parthians
- National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) of Somalia
- The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, a defunct agency of the Government of Japan
- The former National Intelligence Security Authority of the Republic of the Philippines
- Nisa (retailer), a British symbol group of small grocery stores
- NISA - an abbreviation of Nippon Ichi Software child company Nippon Ichi Software America, also known as NIS America
- Nisa Aşgabat, Turkmen football club
- National Ice Skating Association, British sports governing body
- North Imphal Sporting Association, a Manipuri football club in India
- National Independent Soccer Association, a proposed American soccer League
- The fictional National Intelligence and Security Agency in the Canadian comedy series InSecurity.
- An-Nisa, the 4th sura of the Qur'an
- NISA, Family of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) programs
- Nisa, a synonym of the plant genus Homalium
- Nisa, a character in Hyperdimension Neptunia
- New Individual Savings Account, New ISA, a British tax-advantaged savings and investment product type.
- Nesa (disambiguation)
- NISA (disambiguation)
- Nysa (disambiguation)
- Nyssa (disambiguation)
- Niza (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.