||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Nisha during a photo shoot, 2010.
|Spouse(s)||Karan Valecha (m.2013-present)|
|Parent(s)||Vinay Agarwal (Father)
Suman Agarwal (mother)
|Relatives||Kajal Aggarwal (sister)|
In late 2010, Kajal Aggarwal announced that Nisha would make her acting debut in Telugu films. Nisha had been travelling with her sister to the shooting sets and soon got noticed. Her first Telugu film, she said, happened after the director saw stills of her in a magazine. Her first film was the romantic drama, Yemaindi Ee Vela, which was a box office success. Her performance was praised by critics. Her next film was Solo, which released in late 2011 and featured her as a medical college student, with a reviewer from Rediff stating that she "proves her acting talents in the second half, especially the climax".
She made her debut in Tamil with the film Ishtam (2012), a remake of Yemaindi Ee Vela, which was a box office failure. She appeared as a "chatpata village girl" in 2013 opposite Aadi in Sukumarudu. Later that year she starred in a film titled Saradaga Ammayitho that saw her pairing with her Yemaindi Ee Vela co-star Varun Sandesh again. In 2014, she entered into the Malayalam film industry with Bhaiyya Bhaiyya, playing Angel, an "educated and headstrong girl", who is the daughter of an ex-minister. She has been signed up for another Malayalam film, Cousins, and has completed filming for the Telugu film DK Bose.
|2010||Yemaindi Ee Vela||Avantika||Telugu|
|DK Bose||Telugu||Delayed/Shelved Project|
- Kajal Agarwal's sis to make entry. IndiaGlitz (12 December 2009). Retrieved on 19 April 2012.
- Being Kajal's sister helped me: Nisha Aggarwal - The Times of India
- Kajal Agarwal Sister | Nisha Agarwal | Brindavanam Heroine Kajal | Emaindi Evela Heroine Nisha. CineGoer.com (8 November 2010). Retrieved on 19 April 2012.
- "Kajal Agarwal Introduces her Sister Nisha Agarwal". Telugu.way2movies.com. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- You can’t fool the Malayali audience, says Nisha Agarwal - The Times of India
- High calibre - Hyderabad - The Hindu
- "Yemaindi Ee Vela film review – Varun Sandesh & Nisha Agarwal". Idlebrain.com. 12 November 2010. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- Review: Solo is a one time watch - Rediff.com Movies
- I’m Kajal’s biggest critic: Nisha Aggarwal - The Times of India
- Actress Kajal Aggarwal's Sister Nisha to Wed Mumbai-Based Businessman
- 'I play a chatpata village girl in Sukumarudu' - Rediff.com Movies
- Brother to brother - The Hindu
- Nisha Aggarwal replaces Bhavana in Vysakh’s Cousins - The Times of India
- Nisha Aggarwal to marry in December | Deccan Chronicle
- Karan is totally cool with me acting after marriage: Nisha - The Times of India
- Nisha Aggarwal Malayalam Actress Stills | Photo Gallery | Malayalam Movie Gallery