South side of the station, November 2010
(See other stations in Chiba)
|Address in Japanese||千葉県千葉市中央区春日二丁目24-2|
|Statistics||23,838 passengers/day (FY2010)|
Nishi-Chiba Station is served by the Chūō-Sōbu Line.
The elevated station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. There are also two express tracks north of track 2; these are used by rapid Sōbu Main Line trains that pass through the station non-stop.
|1||■ Chūō-Sōbu Line||for Nishi-Funabashi, Akihabara, and Shinjuku|
|2||■ Chūō-Sōbu Line||for Chiba|
The station opened on October 1, 1942.
- Chiba University Nishi-Chiba campus
- University of Tokyo Institute of Industrial Science Chiba campus
- Chiba Keizai University
- Keiai University
- Chiba Prefectural Chiba Commerce High school
- Chiba Prefectural Chiba-Higashi High school
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nishi-Chiba Station.|
- JR East Nishi-Chiba Station (Japanese)