Nishi-Koizumi Station in October 2006
|Location||4-31-10 Nishi-Koizumi, Ōizumi, Ōra, Gunma
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Koizumi Line|
|Passengers (FY2013)||1398 daily|
Nishi-Koizumi Station has a single island platform connected to the station building by a footbridge.
|1,2||■ Tobu Koizumi Line||for Higashi-Koizumi
|Tobu Koizumi Line|
The first station was originally opened to serve the Koizumi plant of Nakajima Aircraft Company as a station of Sengoku-Kashi Freight Line operated by Tobu Railway company on December 1, 1941. There were 32 services of a day between Nishi-koizumi station and Ōta Station.
From March 17, 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Nishi-Koizumi Station becoming "TI-46".
- Zenkoku Tetsudo Jijo Daikenkyu ISBN 4-7942-1291-7
- Ekisha Saihakken ISBN 4-533-03675-9
- Tetsudo Haisen Ato o Aruku ISBN 4-533-02743-1
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nishi-Koizumi Station.|
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)