|Born||30 March 1956|
|Alma mater||IIM Calcutta|
|Awards||Most Powerful Women in Indian Business by Business Today|
Nishi Vasudeva (born 30 March 1956) is an Indian business executive. She is a former Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), an Indian state-owned oil & gas corporation and India's fourth largest company by revenue. She is the first woman ever to head a Navratna PSU.
She has been in corporate roles from last 15 years  1994-2000 : DGM (ERP) at Head office 2000-2002 : GM (Corporate Planning) at Head office 2002-2010 : GM and ED (IT) at Head office 2011 - 2012 : Executive Director (LPG) 2012-2014 : Dir(` Marketing) at Head office 2014-16 : CMD
- Mahajan, Anilesh S. (31 August 2014). "Leading the Way". Business Today. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Nishi Vasudeva". Fortune. 14 September 2015. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "Nishi Vasudeva selected to head HPCL". Zee News. 21 August 2013.
- "Nishi Vasudeva to take over as HPCL chief". The Times of India. 22 August 2013.
- "HPCL head,the first woman ever to head a Navratna PSU". The Statesman. 22 August 2013.
- "Nishi Vasudeva takes over as HPCL chief". Business Standard India. Business Standard. Press Trust of India. 1 March 2014.
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/nishi-vasudeva-1898415[self-published source]
- "Press Release: Ms. Nishi Vasudeva appointed as Director (Marketing) of HPCL". HPCL official website.
- "Nishi Vasudeva likely to be HPCL's first woman chief". The Hindu Business Line. 21 August 2013.