|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Passengers (FY2013)||7,005 daily|
Nishigahara Station (西ヶ原駅? Nishigahara-eki) is a subway station in the Tokyo Metro network. It is located in Kita, Tokyo. The station is the least used on the entire Metro network. Kyu-Furukawa Gardens can be reached by walking from this station.
- Tokyo Metro Namboku Line (station number N-15)
With an average of 7,005 passengers daily in fiscal 2013, the station is the least used on the entire Tokyo Metro network and the only station on the network to have an average of less than 10,000 users per day.
The passenger statistics for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
|Tokyo Metro Namboku Line (N-15)|
|Komagone (N-14)||-||Ōji (N-16)|
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング [Station usage ranking] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員順位表（2011年度1日平均） [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング (2012年) [Station usage ranking (2012)] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Nishigahara Station Information (Tokyo Metro) (Japanese)