From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Nissan NV is a term used by the car maker Nissan for a number of their commercial models:
- Nissan NV100; a badge engineered Mitsubishi Minicab for the Japanese market
- Nissan NV200; for Asian and European markets
- Nissan NV300 - a badge engineered Renault Trafic, for European markets
- Nissan NV350 - A light duty van or minibus for Asian markets
- Nissan NV400 - a badge engineered Renault Master, for European markets
- Nissan NV1500-3500; heavy haul trucks for the American market
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nissan NV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.