Nisshin Seifun Group
|Traded as||TYO: 2002|
Tatebayashi Flour Milling Co., Ltd. (Tatebayashi Seifun)
|Founder||Teiichiro Shoda (正田貞一郎)|
|Headquarters||25, Kanda-Nishiki-cho 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Chairman Osamu Shoda|
President Hiroshi Oeda
Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. (にっしんせいふんグループほんしゃ, 株式会社日清製粉グループ本社) is a Japanese company based in Tokyo (25, Kanda-Nishiki-cho 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku) with overseas operations. Nisshin Seifun is listed on the Nikkei 225.
Subsidiary of Nisshin Seifun Group include:
- Nisshin Flour Milling Company
- Nisshin Foods Inc
- Nisshin Pharma Inc
- Nisshin Petfoods Inc
- Nisshin Engineering Inc
- Oriental Yeast Company Limited
- NBC Meshtec Inc — screen-printing materials, mesh products
- Initio Food Inc — ready to eat foods
- Rogers Foods Ltd. — milled products; plants in Armstrong and Chilliwack, Canada
Nisshin Seifun has operations outside Japan:
- Germany - offices
- Canada - production plants
- US - offices and production plants
- China - offices and production plants
- Thailand - production plants
- Netherlands - offices
- New Zealand - production plants
- Indonesia - offices
Nisshin Seifun holds the Welna trademark.
- "Nikkei Constituents". NIKKEI. Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- "Company Info - Nisshin Seifun Group". www.nisshin.com. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- "Home / Company Info / Nisshin Seifun Group / Overseas Offices, Plants". www.nisshin.com. Nisshin. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- "WELNA - Trademark Details". justia.com. Justia. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- Official website (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|