From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nisus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nisus may refer to:
- Nisus of Nisus and Euryalus, son of Hyrtacus, friend of Euryalus, in Virgil's Aeneid
- Nisos, a king of Megara
- Nisus or Silenus, foster father of Dionysus
- Nissus of Dulichium, son of Aretias, father of Amphinomus, in Book 18 of Homer's Odyssey
- HMS Nisus (1810), a Royal Navy 38-gun fifth rate frigate
- Nisus Writer, a word processor for the Apple Macintosh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nisus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.