1 November 1963 
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alma mater||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics|
|Occupation||Chairperson, Reliance Foundation|
|Spouse(s)||Mukesh Ambani (m. 1985)|
Nita Ambani (born 1 November 1963) is the chairperson and founder of Reliance Foundation and a non-executive director of Reliance Industries. She is married to Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani. She is also an art collector and owner of Mumbai Indians.
Ambani has received numerous honors including a place in the 2016 edition of both the most influential women business leaders in Asia list by Forbes and the fifty high and mighty Indians list by India Today. She is the first indian woman to become member of IOC(International Olympic Committee).
Nita Ambani (nee Dalal) was born on November 1, 1963 in Mumbai to Ravindrabhai Dalal and Purnima Dalal. She completed her bachelor's degree in Commerce from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics. She studied Bharata Natyam, and performed frequently.
Nita Ambani started out as the founder and chairperson of Reliance Foundation, the CSR arm of Reliance Industries. She is also the owner of Mumbai Indians. In 2014, she was elected to the board of Reliance Industries.
Ambani is also the co-owner of Indian Premier League team, Mumbai Indians  who won the Champions League T20 in 2011 and 2013 and, the Indian Premier League in 2013 and 2015. She is often seen in the team dugout with her two sons – Akash and Anant.
She has also led the ‘Education for All’ (EFA) initiative as part of Mumbai Indians’ way of giving back to society. EFA has reached over 70,000 underprivileged children and created awareness for education using various media and digital platforms.
On 3 June 2016, Ambani was among eight candidates nominated for membership in the International Olympic Committee (IOC) by the Swiss-based panel. The election of these new members was held during the 129th IOC Session in the first week of August 2016. Ambani was elected as a member of the IOC on 4 August 2016, its first Indian woman member.
- "Nita Ambani celebrates her 50th birthday with family in Kashi". The Economic Times. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Nita Ambani [Biography]". Matpal. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Reliance Foundation - INDIA CSR - India's Largest CSR News Network". Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Nita Ambani Becomes First Woman Director on Reliance Board - NDTV". profit.ndtv.com. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "How Nita Ambani was courted". www.hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "Nita Ambani Met Breuer Nasreen Mohamedi-artnet News". artnet News. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- Crow, Kelly (2016-03-10). "India's Richest Woman Eyes the Art World". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "Nita Ambani hosted a party for IPL 2015 Champions Mumbai Indians - Firstpost". Firstpost. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- Karmali, Naazneen. "Meet Nita Ambani, The First Lady Of Indian Business". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "High and Mighty rankings: 1 to 50". indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "Nita Ambani's sis is a school teacher | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- Jainani, Deepa. "Birthday gift: Ambanis likely to lend corporate hand in cleaning ghats of Varanasi". The Financial Express. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Nita Ambani's father passes away". The Indian Express. 2014-07-03. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Mukesh Ambani Wife Nita Ambani Biography | Biogtown.com". biogtown.com. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "MPW 2015: Nita Ambani runs India's largest CSR initiative". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "2016 IPL Player Auction: Mumbai Indians owner Nita Ambani to meet Ricky Ponting to discuss strategy". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Nita Ambani becomes first woman director in Reliance - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "IPL Team Owners list: All you need to know about them". 2016-04-11. Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- Express, The New Indian. "Mumbai Indians, the new CLT20 champions - The New Indian Express". www.newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "It's been a fantastic year for Mumbai Indians: Nita Ambani - Times of India". Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "Anant Ambani cheers with mom Nita, brother Akash as MI register first IPL 2016 win". 2016-04-14. Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "IPL 2016: For MI, venue may change but cause remains | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". 2016-05-08. Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "Mumbai Indians Dedicate its Home Match for EFA Initiative". Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "Mumbai Indians 'Education for All' initiative brings smiles to underprivileged kids". Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "IPL 2015: Mumbai Indians dedicate its home match for EFA initiative - Times of India". Retrieved 2016-08-04.
- "Nita Ambani nominated to IOC". AFP. Livemint. June 4, 2016. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Rao, K Shriniwas (June 3, 2016). "Nita Ambani nominated to International Olympic Committee". TNN. The Times of India. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- PTI (3 June 2016), "Nita Ambani nominated to IOC", The Indian Express, retrieved 10 June 2016
- "IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD TO PROPOSE EIGHT NEW MEMBERS TO SESSION IN RIO DE JANEIRO", IOC, 3 June 2016, retrieved 3 June 2016
- "Nita Ambani, first Indian woman to be nominated to IOC", The Hindu, 4 June 2016, retrieved 10 June 2016
- "Olympics-Indian cricket team owner Ambani among eight new IOC members". Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "Nita Ambani becomes first Indian woman member of IOC - Times of India". Retrieved 2016-08-05.