Nitai Hershkovits, Avishai Cohen and Daniel Dor at Umeå Jazz Festival, 2014
His playing on Cohen's Duende was described by critic John Fordham as "somewhat reminiscent of a silky-toned old piano swinger such as the late Hank Jones". His own album, I Asked You a Question, was a collaboration with Rejoicer, an "Israeli beatmaker". On it, Hershkovits plays piano, Fender Rhodes, synthesizers and clarinet, and adds vocals on two tracks, while Rejoicer plays drums and adds programming.
- I Asked You a Question (Raw Tapes, 2016)
- New Place Always (Enja, 2018)
- Daniel Zamir - One (8th Note, 2009)
- Ilan Salem - Wild (Razdaz, 2011)
- Avishai Cohen - Duende (EMI/Blue Note Records, 2012)
- Avishai Cohen - Almah (Parlophone/Razdaz, 2013)
- Avi Lebovich Orchestra - Volcano (Indie, 2013)
- Layers - Things on Top of Each Other (Raw Tapes, 2014)
- Avishai Cohen - From Darkness (Razdaz, 2015)
- Daniel Zamir - Redemption Songs (Tzadik, 2015)
- All Original - Best Young Jazz in Israel (Razdaz, 2015)
- Fordham, John (31 May 2012). "Avishai Cohen/Nitai Hershkovits: Duende – Review". The Guardian.
- Hazell, Andy (4 March 2016). "Nitai Hershkovits 'I Asked You a Question' DIG (Time Grove Selections) 4/5". ukvibe.org.
- Gelly, Dave (16 February 2014). "Avishai Cohen: Almah – Review". The Guardian.
- Booth, Philip (17 May 2015). "Avishai Cohen Trio: From Darkness". JazzTimes.