(Redirected from Nitrogen sulfide)
Sulfur nitride may refer to a number of sulfur nitrogen compounds:
- pentasulfur hexanitride, S5N6
- tetrasulfur tetranitride, S4N4
- tetrasulfur dinitride, S4N2
- disulfur dinitride, S2N2
- polythiazyl, (SN)x
- thiatetrazole, SN4
Additionally, some unstable species are known:
- mononitrogen monosulfide, SN, analogous to nitric oxide, NO
- disulfur mononitride, S2N, analogous to nitrogen dioxide, NO2.
- monosulfur dinitride, SN2, analogous to dinitrogen monoxide, N2O
- Nitrogen oxides, which are valence isoelectronic with sulfur nitrides
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.