Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nitty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nitty may refer to:
- Nitty (musician), American male pop-rap artist
- Nitty Scott, MC, American female singer
- Nitty Singh, New York Buzz tennis team owner
- Nitty Kutchie, reggae singer Riddim Driven: Blindfold
- "Flip and Nitty", song by Phil Spector Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
- Nitti (disambiguation)
- Nitty-gritty (disambiguation)
- Nitto (disambiguation)
- Nitta (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nitty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.