Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Surname Niu (梁)
Surname Niǔ (鈕)
Niu (simplified Chinese: 钮; traditional Chinese: 鈕; pinyin: Niǔ) is a Sinicised form of the Manchu clan name Niohuru, meaning "wolf".
Surname Niú (牛)
Prominent people with family name 牛
- Consort Niu (牛昭容), a concubine said to be a power behind the throne after Emperor Shunzong of Tang suffered a stroke.
- Niu Ben (牛犇), stage name of Chinese actor Zhang Xuejing.
- Niu Fu (牛辅), general during the late Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms period.
- Niu Guannan (牛冠男), Chinese water polo player.
- Niu Huijun (牛惠君), international football referee.
- Niu Jianfeng (牛剑锋), Chinese bronze medallist in table tennis at the 2004 Athens Olympics.
- Niu Jin (牛金), general during the late Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms period.
- Niu Xianke (牛仙客), chancellor for Emperor Xuanzong of Tang.
|surname Niu. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|