Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nix or Nix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nix or NIX may refer to:
- Nix, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Nix, Texas, a ghost town in southwestern Lampasas County, Texas
- Nix (moon), a moon of Pluto
In science and technology
- NIX, abbreviation of Norwegian Internet Exchange, an Internet exchange point in Oslo
- Neutral Internet eXchange of the Czech Republic, the Internet exchange point in Prague, Czech Republic
- Nix package manager, a "purely functional" package and configuration manager for computer systems
- nix or *nix, a shorthand form referring to Unix-like computer operating systems
- NIX, IATA airport code of Nioro Airport, western Mali
- nix, ISO 639-3 code for the Hema language, spoken by the Hema people of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Nix Professional Building, a hospital in San Antonio, Texas
- Nix, brand name of Permethrin (an anti-lice drug) in North America
- "Nix", a song by Golden Boy with Miss Kittin from Or
- Nix, a nickname for sports teams with "Phoenix" as part of their names
- The Nix a 2017 novel by Nathan Hill.
- a nix, or neck (water spirit), an aquatic being in Germanic folklore
- Nix (Russian: Никс), a company responsible for making pencil cases, folders, etc.
- Nix v. Hedden (1893), a case in the United States Supreme Court
- Nix v. Whiteside (1986), a United States Supreme Court decision
- Nyx (mythology), in Greek mythology, the primordial goddess of the night
- NYX (comics), an American comic book miniseries by Marvel Comics
- NYSE Group (NYX)
- NYX (disambiguation)
- New York Knicks, basketball team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.