From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nixie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nixie may refer to:
- Nixie tube, a gas-filled electron tube once in use as an alphanumeric display
- Neck (water spirit) or Nixie, a mythical water creature in Germanic folk tales
- Melusine or Nixie, a mythical feminine spirit of fresh waters in sacred springs and rivers
- Nixie (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature from Dungeons & Dragons
- AN/SLQ-25 Nixie, a torpedo decoy
- Nixie (postal), a piece of undeliverable mail, or the postal marking on such a piece of mail
- Nixie, one of the three main mermaids in the first season of Mako: Island of Secrets
- Nixie (drone), a wearable camera-equipped drone
- Nixie, a character from Lego's Bionicle franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nixie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.