From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nizza may refer to:
- Nizza (wine), an Italian red DOCG Piemonte wine
- Amarilli Nizza (born 1971), an Italian operatic soprano
- Rio Nizza, a stream which flows through Nizza Monferrato
- Nice, a French city of the Côte d’Azur, known in Italian, German, and in certain other languages as Nizza
- Nizza di Sicilia, in the Province of Messina, Sicily, Italy
- Nizza Monferrato, in the Province of Asti, Piedmont, Italy
- Ponte Nizza, in the Province of Pavia, Lombardy, Italy
- Val di Nizza, in the Province of Pavia, Lombardy, Italy
- County of Nice, a historical region of France
- Nizza-Ufer, a park in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nizza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.