|Produced by||Thomas Korah, Prem Prakash|
|Screenplay by||Rajan Kizhakenala|
|Distributed by||Kokers, Anupama & Evershine|
Sanjeev (Jayaram) is a police commissioner who lives with his widowed father and two younger sisters. He is also a singer in the police troupe along with police constaple Salperu Sathanandhan (Jagathy Sreekumar), who is living with his two wives. One day he falls in love with Geethu (Abhirami), who is the daughter of the director general of the police (DGP) and get married.
Geethu has been papmered since childhood and is spoiled by the love of her parents. Geethu is very proud of her DGP father and often boasts of her being DGP's daughter.
After marriage, Geethu causes misery to Sanjeev's sisters, like a stepmother. One day while investigating a case, Sanjeev does not reach home. Geethu plays a cruel trick by informing the police control room that Sanjeev had died. His family is in pain, and when Sajeev returns home, everybody is shocked. Sanjeev slaps Geethu for her deed. She goes back to her home, in anger. Geethu's family reveals to her that she is an adopted child, and so she should not feel proud of her legacy. Ashamed of herself, Geethu runs away to an orphanage. Her family visits her and reveals that Sanjeev knew about her past before marriage, and was willing to marry her. Finally Geethu returns to her husband's home and starts a new life afresh.
- Jayaram ... Sanjeevan I.P.S.
- Abhirami ... Geethu(Voice dubbed by Sreeja ravi)
- Narendra Prasad ... Geethu's Father, the DGP of police
- Jagathy Sreekumar ... Salperu Sadasivan, Constable
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan ... Sanjeevan's Father,former police officer
- Janardhanan ... Idikkula Ittoop
- Seena Antony ... Savitri, Sanjeevan's Sister(Voice dubbed by Abhirami)
- N. F. Varghese ... Gurukkal
- Bindu Panicker ... Saudamini
- Cochin Haneefa ... Soudamini's Husband
- Kaviyoor Ponnamma ... Mother of the orphanage
- Bobby Kottarakkara ... Policeman
- Kochu Preman ... Policeman
- Jayakumar Pillai ....policeman
|1||"Aanalla Pennalla "||M. G. Sreekumar, Chorus|
|2||"Iru Meyyum"||K. J. Yesudas|
|3||"Iru Meyyum [D]"||K. J. Yesudas, K. S. Chitra|
|4||"Kannil Thiri Thelikkum"||Sujatha Mohan|
|5||"Ponnin Valakilukki"||Santhosh Keshav|
|6||"Theythey Thaalam"||Santhosh Keshav|
|7||"Udayam Vaalkkannezhuthi (F)"||K. S. Chitra||Nattakurinji|
|8||"Udayam Vaalkkannezhuthi [M]"||K. J. Yesudas||Nattakurinji|
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1990s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|