Njie or N'jie (English spelling in Gambia), N'Diaye (French spelling in Senegal), N'diay (German) or Njaay (Serer spelling in Senegambia) is a Serer patronym. It is worn by both Serer and Wolof people.
Notable persons with this surname include:
- Adama Njie (born 1978), retired Gambian middle distance runner
- Assan Njie (born 1984), mixed martial artist
- Bubacar Njie Kambi (born 1988), footballer
- Nancy Njie (born 1965), Secretary of State for Tourism and Culture in the Gambia
- Pierre Sarr N'Jie (1909–1993), Chief Minister of the Gambia
- Cheikh Anta Diop and Egbuna P. Modum. "Towards the African renaissance: essays in African culture & development", 1946-1960, p28).
|This page lists people with the surname Njie. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|