Jump to navigation Jump to search
Njisane Phillip (2018)
|Full name||Njisane Nicholas Phillip|
|Born||29 May 1991|
Siparia, Trinidad and Tobago
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||88 kg (194 lb)|
|Pan American Champion|
- 1st Trinidad and Tobago National Championships – Junior road race
- Central American and Caribbean Games
- Pan American Road and Track Championships
- 3rd Team sprint
- "Njisane Nicholas Phillip". www.london2012.com. Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 5 August 2012.
- "Trinidad And Tobago Sprinter Not At The Olympics Just To Participate". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "Njisane Nicholas Phillip". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "2012 London Olympics results: Main events". KGO-TV. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
|This biographical article relating to Trinidad and Tobago cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|