|Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau|
|Location||Nkozi, Mpigi District, Uganda|
|Affiliated university||Uganda Martyrs University|
|Other links||Hospitals in Uganda|
Nkozi Hospital is a hospital in Nkozi, Mpigi District, in the Central Region of Uganda. It is a private community hospital, serving the town of Nkozi and surrounding areas of southern Mawokota County. The hospital also serves as the nearest and hospital of first choice for the staff and students of Uganda Martyrs University, located in the same town. The hospital is located in the parliamentary constituency of Mawokota County South. This location is approximately 85 kilometres (53 mi), by road, southwest of Kampala, Uganda's capital, on the Kampala-Masaka Highway. The geographical coordinates of the hospital are: 0°00'09.0"N, 32°00'59.0"E (Latitude=0.002490, Longitude=32.016381).
During the Uganda-Tanzania War, which toppled Idi Amin, the hospital received extensive damage to buildings and equipment. The X-ray unit damaged during that war was replaced in 2007 through a donation from the Japanese government.
The hospital is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala. It is accredited to the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau and is managed by the Sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix. The hospital in December 2004 was staffed by three doctors who performed surgeries, clinical assistants, midwives, nurses, nursing assistants, and other support staff, totaling 107 people. In addition, the hospital serves as the teaching hospital for students pursuing the Master of Science in Health Services Management degree at Uganda Martyrs University, also in Nkozi.
- GFC (16 December 2015). "Travel Distance Between Kampala And Nkozi With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Google (16 December 2015). "Location of Nkozi Hospital At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Mulondo, Moses (13 March 2007). "Uganda: Nkozi Hospital Gets Sh167m X-Ray Machine". New Vision via AllAfrica.com. Kampala. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Nkozi Hospital (16 December 2015). "About Nkozi Hospital". Nkozi: Nkozi Hospital. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Mabirizi, David (December 2004). "Do Affordable Fees Really Matter? The Case of Nkozi Hospital". Health Policy and Development Journal. Brazil: Bioline International. 2, No. 3: 225 –261. Retrieved 16 December 2015.