Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nkrumah is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Kwame Nkrumah (1909–1972), the first Prime Minister and then first President of Ghana.
- Fathia Nkrumah (1932–2007), wife of Kwame Nkrumah and First Lady of Ghana.
- Gamal Nkrumah (born 1959), Ghanaian journalist.
- Samia Nkrumah (born 1960), Ghanaian journalist and politician.
- Sekou Nkrumah (born 1963), Ghanaian politician.
- Kwame Nkrumah-Acheampong (born 1979), Ghanaian skier.
- Nkrumah University, a university in Zambia.
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, a university in Kumasi, Ghana.
- Kwame Nkrumah Ideological Institute, a former educational institute in Winneba, Ghana.
- Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, a memorial in Accra, Ghana, dedicated to Kwame Nkrumah.
- FPSO Kwame Nkrumah, an oil storage and offloading vessel named after Kwame Nkrumah.
|surname Nkrumah. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|