|Time zone||WAT (UTC+1)|
Nnewi North is a Local Government Area in Anambra State, south-central Nigeria. Nnewi is the only town in Nnewi North LGA. It has four villages (sub-towns) that make up the one-town local government, which includes; Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Nnewi-ichi. The traditional ruler of Nnewi- Igwe of Nnewi -presently is Igwe Kenneth Orizu the 3rd of which this royal family is from Otolo Nnewi, and for this reason, is regarded as first among equals of the four villages. Other traditional rulers exist in other villages and they oversee the traditional affairs of their respective villages, amongs which are Obi Nnamdi AC Obi (ogidi)who is obi of Uruagu, Obi Umudim And obi Onyekaba Of Nnewichi. In this vein one may ask who is now Obi of Otolo since the royal family of Igwe oversees the traditional affairs of entire nnewi.
Here is the list of secondary schools in Nnewi North Local Government Area:
- Girls’ Secondary School, Nnewi
- Maria Regina Model Comprehensive Secondary School, Nnewi
- Nnewi High School, Nnewi
- Nigerian Science & Technical College, Nnewi
- Okongwu Memorial Grammar School, Nnewi
- Women Educational Centre, Nnewi
- Community Secondary School, Nnewichi, Nnewi
- Akoboezem Community Secondary School, Uruagu, Nnewi
- New Era Model Secondary School, Uruagu, Nnewi
Chief Charles Ages Okeke (Born 10, April 1955) is a Nigerian business man and a legend in Anambra State.
Mr Nwabueze Emenike Born May 18 1977. A business man based in Lagos. CEO Jonatec Auto Supply Nigeria Ltd with its sister company Victory Synergy Global Services Ltd.
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN ANAMBRA STATE[permanent dead link] dated July 21, 2007; accessed October 4, 2007
|This Anambra State, Nigeria location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|