No-No's (Leftovers and Live Songs)
|No-No's (Leftovers and Live Songs)|
|Compilation album by Elastic No-No Band|
|Length||49:43 (CD version), 41:20 (download version)|
|Producer||Justin Remer, Ben Godwin, Herb Scher, Dan Asselin|
|Elastic No-No Band chronology|
No-No's (Leftovers and Live Songs) is the second official CD release by the antifolk group Elastic No-No Band. It is a compilation of songs that were never intended for a specific album and includes many live performances.
(Including bracketed notes that appear on the CD)
- "Sally's Strut"
- "Would You Care?"
- "Nobody's Wife (You're The One)" [a real nice live version featuring Sammy Shuster]
- "What I'm Good For"
- "Let's Fuck" [live version where Justin tells the story about the Christian guy]
- "Nobody's Listening"
- "You Never Swam" [a fun live version]
- "Cheese Fries" [like track 7, a real fun live version]
- "Lone Gay Man's Last Words"
- "Younger Than Me"
- "I Am Klaus Kinski" [Justin's solo live version, where gets down off the stage and screams half the song at some drunks who won't stop talking]
- "New York City Girls/You Think It's Wrong (To Sing Along)" [live medley of 2 very fine songs]
Most songs written by Justin Remer. "Lone Gay Man's Last Words" by Kiel Walker & Justin Remer, based on dialogue from the Troma film, Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead. "New York City Girls" by Frank Hoier; this version's additional lyrics by Justin Remer.
Elastic No-No Band
- Justin Remer - vocals, Guitar, Programming (tracks 1 & 6), Banjo (track 2)
- Herb Scher - Piano
- Preston Spurlock - Bass
- Doug Johnson - percussion, drums