No. 41 Wing RAAF
|No. 41 Wing RAAF|
No. 41 Wing air battle managers during an exercise in 2017
|Branch||Royal Australian Air Force|
|Role||Surveillance & Air Defence|
|Part of||Surveillance & Response Group|
|Base||RAAF Base Williamtown|
|Motto(s)||"Pass Not Unseen"|
No. 41 Wing of the RAAF is one of four wings attached to the Royal Australian Air Force's Surveillance and Response Group. The others are Nos. 42, 44 and 92 Wings. The No. 41 Wing Unit is divided into four sub units that are responsible for Air Surveillance both within Australia and abroad; No. 1 Remote Sensor Unit (1 RSU), No. 3 Control and Reporting Unit (3 CRU), No. 114 Mobile Control and Reporting Unit (114 MCRU) and the Surveillance and Control Training Unit (SACTU).
- No. 1 Remote Sensor Unit RAAF
- No. 3 Control and Reporting Unit RAAF
- No. 114 Mobile Control and Reporting Unit RAAF
- Surveillance and Control Training Unit RAAF
- Department of Defence. "Structure of the Royal Australian Air Force". Royal Australian Air Force. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "Employment Location - Air Surveillance Operator". Defence Jobs Australia. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
|This article about the military of Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|