NoCO2 Certification Program
The steps toward certification are as follows:
- Assess - to establish a carbon footprint or GHG emissions inventory
- Commit - to a target of GHG emissions
- Reduce – Reduce where possible, and outsource expensive reductions through carbon credits
- Monitor - to regularly report or disclose achievements in reducing GHG emissions
- Promote – To tell the world what you are doing
- NoCO2 Certification: is for organisations that are carbon neutral, and have accounted for all emissions associated with operating the business.
- Carbon Neutral Product Certification: is for products that have undertaken, and offset, a comprehensive Life Cycle Analysis (LCA).
- LowCO2 Certification: is for organisations that have committed to reduce their impact, through reduction strategies and offsets. LowCO2 certified organisations display the percentage of reduction in the centre of the logo.
Carbon neutral events can also be certified.