|Origin||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
|Past members||Tim Tucker
NoCo, or No Compromise, is an alternative rock band from Silver Spring, Maryland.
NoCo was rated as one of DC's "Hottest 5 Bands" by Metromix and W-USA 9 in 2010.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2009)
NoCo has released five albums since they formed in March 2001.
The band's 2011 release, "Level Up," was rated a 10/10 by the Away Team's Craig "Bam-Bam" Stegall. "NOCO is for those who look for higher levels on this totem pole we call life, and with Level Up…they’ve spelled it out for you pretty clearly."
Perhaps foreshadowing real events in their music video for the song Sugarcoated, drummer Will Argueta vanished from the band's web copy. It appears as if Argueta was replaced by former drummer William Bowen—although the site now shows "Phantom Drummer" in the band lineup. It is not clear if Bowen rejoined the band or if this is a temporary reunion.
- Tim Tucker - lead vocals, guitar (2001–2003)
- Brian Merryman - drums (2001–2005)
- William Bowen - drums (2006–2010)
- Will Argueta - drums (2010–2011)
- Rise from the Ashes (2004)
- Wasted Dreams (2005)
- Pull the Plug (2007)
- This Could Be You (2008)
- Kaleidoscope (2009)
- Level Up (February 8, 2011)
- "NoCo on PureVolume". Purevolume.com. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- "DC's Hottest 5: NoCo at 19th Bar | DC's Hottest 5: NoCo at 19th Bar | Photo 1/32 | Metromix Washington D.C". Dc.metromix.com. 2010-07-29. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- "NoCo (No Compromise) — Music: Pull the Plug". Nocorock.com. 2009-06-02. Archived from the original on 2009-06-02. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "NoCo (No Compromise) — Music". Nocorock.com. 2009-06-02. Archived from the original on 2009-06-02. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Blog Archive » CD Review: NOCO – "Level Up"". Away Team. 2011-03-06. Archived from the original on 2011-07-24. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- "NoCo - Sugarcoated - video". Youtube.com. 2010-11-05. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Because Bad Music is CRIMINAL!". NoCo Rock. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- "NoCo (No Compromise): Saving the world from bad music —". Nocorock.com. Archived from the original on 2009-11-23. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|