No Frills Supermarkets
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The company was started by Harold Cooperman. No Frills received its name from the idea of a grocery store where instead of focusing on the appearance of the store, or "frills", the focus would be on the competitive pricing of products and overall support of customers.
- Ashland, Nebraska
- Bellevue, Nebraska (1 location)
- Blair, Nebraska
- Council Bluffs, Iowa (2 locations)
- Denison, Iowa (closed in early 2015)
- Glenwood, Iowa
- Omaha, Nebraska (7 locations Now Family Fare)
- Papillion, Nebraska (Closed in 2015)
- Plattsmouth, Nebraska
- No Frills Supermarkets website
- Hoover's profile on No Frills Supermarkets, Inc.
- Great Omaha Chamber of Commerce – No Frills Campaign Receives National Recognition at Creative Choice Awards
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|