No Impact Man
|No Impact Man|
Promotional film poster
|Directed by||Laura Gabbert
|Produced by||Eden Wurmfeld
|Music by||Bobby Johnston|
|Edited by||William Haugse
No Impact Man is a 2009 American documentary film directed by Laura Gabbert and Justin Schein, based on the book by Colin Beavan. The film, which premiered September 4, 2009, follows Colin Beavan and his family during their year-long experiment to have sustainable zero impact on the environment. The film mostly takes place in New York City.
- Appropriate technology
- Carbon footprint
- Carbon neutrality
- Conservation (ethic)
- Individual and political action on climate change
- Non-carbon economy
- Sustainable living
- Anderson, John. "No Impact Man", Variety, 2009-01-18. Retrieved on 2009-06-30.
- Friedlander, David. "No Impact Man Documentary Film Is Low on Carbon, High on Awareness", TreeHugger, 2009-06-20. Retrieved on 2009-06-30.
- Official website
- No Impact Man: The Documentary at the Internet Movie Database
- There is no faster, easier fix for America’s energy crisis than to simply begin living within rational limits. by Vaclav Smil in Seed (magazine)
- No Impact Project resources and blog
- A blogger comparison between the film and book.
|This documentary film article about environmental issues is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|