No Limit is a 1977 jazz album by saxophonist Art Pepper playing with George Cables, Tony Dumas and Carl Burnett.
As Pepper says in the sleeve notes, he considered this album to be a memento of his friendship with Lester Koenig, who died on 21 November 1977.
- "Rita-San" (Art Pepper) — 7:55
- "Ballad Of The Sad Young Men" (Thomas J. Wolf, Jr. & Francis Landesman) — 8:41
- "My Laurie" (Art Pepper) — 8:25
- "Mambo De La Pinta" (Art Pepper) — 12:41
- (Recorded on 26 March 1977.)
- ^ Swenson, J. (Editor) (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 160. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.
- Richard Cook & Brian Morton. The Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD 4th edition. Penguin, 1998. ISBN 0-14-051383-3