No Man's Law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|No Man's Law|
|Directed by||Fred Jackman|
|Produced by||Jesse J. Goldburg|
|Written by||Frank Butler
F. Richard Jones
|Starring||Rex the Wonder Horse
- Rex the Wonder Horse as Rex, a Wild Horse
- Barbara Kent as Toby Belcher
- James Finlayson as Jack Belcher (as Jimmy Finlayson)
- Theodore von Eltz as Spider O'Day
- Oliver Hardy as Sharkey Nye
- The film includes a scene featuring Barbara Kent appearing to swim in the nude, but actually wearing a flesh-colored moleskin bathing suit.
- The original working title of the film was The Avenging Stallion.
- Filming took place on Hal Roach's Big Horn Ranch in Nevada.
- Prints of the film exist.
- Weber, Bruce (October 19, 2011). "Barbara Kent, Star of Silent Movies, Dies at 103". New York Times. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- "Production to Start on New Rex Feature". Motion Picture News. XXXV (1): 46. 7 January 1927. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "Two Pathe Comedians in Next Rex Feature". Motion Picture News. XXXV (1): 479. 7 January 1927. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "No Man's Law". American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 10, 2014.
|This article about a short silent comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|