No Man Is an Island
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up no man is an island in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
No Man Is an Island is an expression emphasizing a person's connections to his or her surroundings and/or other persons.
No Man Is an Island may also refer to:
- "No Man Is an Island", a famous line from "Meditation XVII" by the English poet John Donne
- "No Man Is an Island", a 1955 book by the Trappist monk Thomas Merton
- "No Man Is an Island", a 1953 episode of the Hallmark Hall of Fame about the life of John Donne
- No Man Is an Island (film), a 1962 film based on the experiences of George Ray Tweed, an American sailor on Guam
- No Man is an Island (album), the debut album from reggae singer Dennis Brown
- "No Man Is an Island", a song by Tenth Avenue North, released on the Islands EP
- No Man Is an Island", a song by vocal group The Van Dykes, released 1964 Mala Records, Rondalis Tandy lead singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix