No man is an island
(Redirected from No Man Is an Island)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up no man is an island in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
No man is an island may refer to:
- "No man is an island", a famous line from Devotions upon Emergent Occasions, a 1624 prose work by English poet John Donne
- No Man Is an Island (film), 1962 war film
- No Man is an Island (album), the 1972 debut album from reggae singer Dennis Brown
- "No Man Is an Island", a 1955 book by the Trappist monk Thomas Merton
- "No Man Is an Island", a 1953 episode of the Hallmark Hall of Fame, about the life of John Donne
- "No Man Is an Island", a 1964 song by vocal group The Van Dykes
- "No Man Is an Island", a song by Tenth Avenue North
- "No Man Is an Island" (The Script song), from the album Freedom Child
- Nomanisan Island, a place in the 2004 film The Incredibles
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title No man is an island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.