No One Else on Earth
|"No One Else on Earth"|
|Single by Wynonna|
|from the album Wynonna|
|Released||August 25, 1992|
|Wynonna singles chronology|
"No One Else on Earth" is a song written by Jill Colucci, Stewart Harris and Sam Lorber, performed by American country music artist Wynonna. It was released in August 1992 as the third single from Wynonna's self-titled debut album. It was also that album's third Number One hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts. It was remixed for release in the UK in 1994, titled "No One Else on Earth '94". It was released on cassette, vinyl and CD formats. This version was released internationally on Wynonna's first solo compilation album, Collection, in 1997, labeled as "No One Else on Earth (Club Mix)". This version was used for the music video for the song.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||83|
|US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)||35|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||21|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||36|
- "No One Else on Earth – Wynonna Judd". Allmusic. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 401.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1851." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. November 14, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Wynonna – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Wynonna.
- "Wynonna – Chart history" Billboard Adult Contemporary for Wynonna.
- "Wynonna – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Wynonna.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1992". RPM. December 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Best of 1992: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
"If I Didn't Have You"
by Randy Travis
|Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks
October 24-November 14, 1992
"I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why)"
|RPM Country Tracks
November 14, 1992
"The Greatest Man I Never Knew"
by Reba McEntire
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|