No One Else on Earth
|"No One Else on Earth"|
|Single by Wynonna|
|from the album Wynonna|
|Released||August 25, 1992|
|Wynonna singles chronology|
"No One Else on Earth" is a song written by Jill Colucci, Stewart Harris and Sam Lorber, performed by American country music artist Wynonna. It was released in August 1992 as the third single from Wynonna's self-titled debut album. It was also that album's third Number One hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts. It was remixed for release in the UK in 1994, titled "No One Else on Earth '94". It was released on cassette, vinyl, and CD formats. This version was released internationally on Wynonna's first solo compilation album, Collection, in 1997, labeled as "No One Else on Earth (Club Mix)". This version was used for the music video for the song.
The following musicians performed on this track:
- Eddie Bayers – drums
- John Cowan – background vocals
- Wynonna Judd – lead vocals
- Jonell Mosser – background vocals
- Steve Nathan – keyboards
- Don Potter – electric guitar
- Matt Rollings – keyboards
- Steuart Smith – electric guitar
- Willie Weeks – bass guitar
"No One Else on Earth" held the No. 1 position on Hot Country Songs for four weeks, making it one of four songs to hold that position for four or more weeks in 1992. The other songs to achieve this that year were "Boot Scootin' Boogie" by Brooks & Dunn, "What She's Doing Now" by Garth Brooks, and "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||83|
|US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)||35|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||21|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||36|
- "No One Else on Earth – Wynonna Judd". Allmusic. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 401.
- Wynonna (CD). Wynonna Judd. MCA Records. 1992. MCAD-10529.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Reviews" (PDF). Gavin Report: 27. August 14, 1992.
- Shults, Lynn (November 14, 1992). "Country Corner" (PDF). Billboard: 32.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1851." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. November 14, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Wynonna Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Wynonna Chart History (Adult Contemporary)". Billboard.
- "Wynonna Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1992". RPM. December 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Best of 1992: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|