is the eighth album by the band No Place to Run UFO. It was released in January, 1980 (date by official UFO site) by Chrysalis Records. It is the first album to feature Paul Chapman who replaced Michael Schenker on lead guitar.
The album was produced by
George Martin, best known for his work with The Beatles. The record cover was issued in several different versions in the UK, although the only difference was the colour of the album title. Two singles were released from the album: "Young Blood" and "Letting' Go".
The album was reissued in 2009, remastered with an expanded booklet and bonus tracks.
Track listing [ edit ]
Side one [ edit ]
- 2:06 ( Paul Chapman) "Lettin' Go"
- 3:51 ( Phil Mogg, Pete Way, Chapman) "
Mystery Train" - 3:55 ( Junior Parker, Sam Phillips) "This Fire Burns Tonight"
- 4:13 (Mogg, Chapman) "Gone in the Night"
- 3:47 (Mogg, Chapman)
Side two [ edit ]
- 3:59 (Mogg, Way) "No Place to Run"
- 3:58 (Mogg, Chapman) "Take It or Leave It"
- 3:01 ( Paul Raymond) "Money, Money"
- 3:29 (Mogg, Way) "Anyday"
- 3:48 (Mogg, Chapman)
CD edition bonus tracks [ edit ]
"Gone in the Night"
- alternative studio version (Mogg, Chapman) "Lettin' Go"
- recorded live at (Mogg, Way, Chapman) The Marquee, London, 16/11/80 "Mystery Train"
- recorded live at The Marquee, London, 16/11/80 (Parker, Phillips) "No Place to Run"
- recorded live at The Marquee, London, 15/11/80 (Mogg, Chapman)
Personnel [ edit ]
Band members [ edit ]
Production [ edit ]
George Martin - producer, mixing Steve Churchyard - assistant engineer
Jon Walls - assistant engineer (Montserrat)
Geoff Emerick - engineer, mixing
Album - Billboard (North America)
References [ edit ]